Light so bright it blinds the foreground

Sometimes I become cocooned in thought. I can't think of anything without the thought of thoughts interrupting. To figure out one thing, it seems like I need to figure everything out. Then I start thinking about how possible it is, to think of everything. Maybe you just have to keep learning about everything, but what about right now? How can you finish this thought with confidence that it's the right thought? Especially when you had a different thought moments ago that made perfect sense, but that thought conflicts with your current perfect thought. That doesn't say much for whatever you're thinking right now. You become lost in all of this, I do.

Sometimes I don't think it all, at least I think I don't, and seemingly make the perfect choice. Is that because I didn't have a chance to think about the thought and out think it? It's like a tree in the forest making a sound, or not.

Think about what you're doing to much and you're bound to aim for consistency, I do once in a while. Is it important to be consistent? There seems to be some kind of order to that at least.

The last thought you have will always be wrong. I think.

Comments